love

love

Sunday 4 December 2011

short time with you..

Hi..









FRIDAY~
went out with jamie & Yahui
:D

celebrated yahuI bdae~
shop alil & dined @ shokudu~
went over to love 's @ nite

he's booking out so late each day :(
SAT~
was unhappy w love coz he din eat lunch w me

hais.
keep getting angry over lil things
he came to fetch me after work but i still dao him

PMS COMING
keep moodswing~
caught APPLE OF MY EYE FINALLY

damn niceeeeeeee
SUN
church as usual

after church angry w him again JUST BCOZ HE CAME TO FETCH ME
i`m seriously crazy
so throw tantrums again but still love din quarrel w me

he bought me my fav riverside indonesian food & then we went home to nap
when I was gng home quarrel w him again..
seriously Coreen, what's wrong with you.,


hais.
bad weekends due to pms
SORRY LOVE :(

No comments:

Post a Comment