love

love

Sunday 18 December 2011

LOVELY WEEKENDS

Hi.













met my lovely on friday :D
den stayover and went home to sleep while love book in
working from 2-6 on sat :D

after work met bestie & her bf & nuer finally
it's been ages since I met all of them.
MISS DEM 39209403840340-38403797308039 lots


shop w nuer the entire day <3
she acc me till my bf bookout:D
thanks nuer

met love INSIDE the cabin as it is the last train & I refuse to go out.
and guess what. this sweetest of mine went from one cabin to the other to find me.
seriously , the moment I saw him I was super touched :D

thanks love for all you did for me :D
SUNDAY~
went to church :D

mum , bro , wf & Love came!!
woohoo~
mum`s got saved!

super happy :D
I know my whole household will get save!
have faith with lord!

thank you father for all you done for me.
awesome weekends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment