love

love

Monday 26 December 2011

MERRY MERRY XMAS

HI ALL.









Sorry for mia lately.
been working my ass out.
working like 4-5 days a week.

anyway, celebrated xmas eve with my most awesome clique!
went for zhi zar @ night & celebrated @ fang's new house w drinking games, gift exchanges, cutting of log cake.
thou it was short but I had fun ~

SUNDAY!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONR & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESUS!
whole household got saved today!

I`m so happy man~~
after church , went home
den went town aloneeeee

a lil quarrel with love
sorry love for spoiling your xmas.
we went to uncle 's condo for BBQ & Nabins with the guys @ night.

Thou it may not be the best celebration but baby , I wanna celebrate Xmas with you till I grow old.
xoxo
Signing off,
Coreen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment