love

love

Saturday 31 December 2011

Ended my 2011 well :D

HI IMMA BACK TO BLOGGG~















HELLO 2012.
so how did u guys end ur 2011?
well for me, I stayed in Hotel Michael from fri - sun~

was auntie's bdae on friday~
had dinner @ crystal jade ( Chinese food)
den off to hotel to sleep~

Day 2.
went swimming w baby in the morning.
the pool #phail
even my aunt's condo pool is bigger & what's more of it's 1.2 m u think kids pool izit.

after tat town w baby to watch DARKEST HR & back to RWS for dinner with the family
Imperial Xiao Long Bao & La Mian ( Chinese food) again
Den off to tiong to meet clique to countdown @ tiong baru park

1st time clubbing in open air with my all time fav DJ ANDREW T <33333
baby was unhappy :(
after countdown had supper @ xin wang ( Chinese food) againnnnnn

Sunday
Check out @ 11 +~
had brunch @ BOON TONG KEE @ Bukit Timah ( Chinese food) againnnnnn&(&(&(^*#?!


I swear no more chinese food for me.
AND I ENJOYED MYSELF ALOT WITH THE WONGS & OF COZ BABY
Thanks baby for being such a wonderful bf in 2011..


will be a better gf for you in 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE & I LOVE WONG WEI JIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment