love

love

Monday 3 September 2012

a productive day

Hi..




it's my one week break .
this week is meant for the lecturer to mark our exams
& for us to CHIONG OUR PROJECTS.

Accompanied Rencie & Wara for lunch today.
our shopaholic Renice bought 3 things at BPP today.
good job, less than 1 hr u can buy so many things.

After tat, went back to do our projects.
I must say today is an productive day.
Almost done with the consolidation of survey results, almost done with Sales & BB.

GOOD JOB TEAM.
Wanna thank God for answering my prayer too.
Specifically pray for each and everyone of them before they come to my house to do project!

True enough, God answers prayer!
EVERYONE WAS PRODUCTIVE TODAY!
Sadly, our dear Faith is sick so didnt join us today.

Dear God I pray for speedy recovery for her and protection over all my teammates.
None of us will fall sick in this critical period.
Thank You Father for everything.

In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen.




ONE MORE DAY TO SEEING BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
he's going dental surgery for his wisdom tooth 2ml.
I pray that everything will be alright for him too.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment