love

love

Sunday 2 September 2012

10 THINGS I WANNA DO WITH YOU

HI.

after reading bestie's blog..
I also wanna blog smth about my bf, Wong Wei Jie <3
Below would be 10 things I wanna do with you (sequence not of importance)


1. Go Overseas with you!!
I always wanted to go overseas with my boyfriend but it's seems like the time is not right..
When I`m having holidays, he's in camp..
When he's going ORD, I`m busy with school..



2. Go to beautiful beaches, play water sports
Yes, my friends know that I ain't a sporty person.
but the truth is I love water sports!
River rafting, banana boat, snorkeling & basically everything!


3.Stay in a hotel with you
Ever since I studied hospitality, my love for hotels increased...
boutique hotels, normal hotels , 5 stars hotels or anything :D


4. Dinner @ Jewelbox.
Hint 1000 times to him alrdy..
he still cant get it!
nvm, I`ll bring him there nx time when i`m rich!!


5. Go to IFLY.
I <3 heights.
hence, think iFLY should be ok for my heart.
ahhaha


6.GO USS !!
Been to Disneyland Tokyo , LA & Universal studio in the states.
being a Singaporean , I should go USS.
baby, when are you bringing me there????

7.Candle light dinner
Guess all girls would want to have a candle light dinner with their bf ba.
we had numerous fine dining with fake candle light..
But I WANT A REAL CANDLE LIGHT DINNER!!


8. Go MBS Infinity pool 
Been wanting to go the pool to swim since MBS established!


9.Go SENTOSA WAVEHOUSE
I <3 water sports.
nuff said.


10. Lastly & It's one of the top wish is..
Go to church with you!
Really hope baby 's a christian so I can marry him..
baby, how long would u want me to wait?



No comments:

Post a Comment