love

love

Friday 30 March 2012

iQUIT


If you guys have been reading my blog you would know I joined M hotel as F & B Admin on Mon.
yes.
it's just one week and I quit the job.

the responsibilities for my 1st full time job was VERY overwhelming.
and I`ve got s culture shock too.
There was NO m1 Reception there.

Everyday have to travel for 1 hr + to and fro.
And I`ll be starving everytime to work and on the way home.
their attire was too scary too.

HAVE TO BE 100 % FORMAL
Kena caught by them like for many days.
and finally I GAVE UP ON THIS JOB due to many circumstances.

Was feeling really terrible and I cried in Office today.
after work, wanted to meet love but he wanted to go home to sleep.
FINE.

met bestie, it was awesomeeeee.
it's been so long since we last dated.
rmb when we were in pri sch we dated like 3-4 times a mth.

anyway, after tat I went home to find love.
he was asleep that's explains nth to mty 18093797398 calls.
then when I reached there, he dashed out immediately after his dinner.

FINE.
i knw ur friend ORD more impt.
so i waited , waited & waited for him to come home.

So like till 5+.. i fell asleep.
his mum woke me up @ 7+.
I was super worried abt him so i texted him

FINE.
he din ans nor did he inform me.
FINALLY , he came back.

AND WENT TO SLEEP LIKE NTH HAPPEN.
FINE OH WELL.
WONG WEI JIE, I`M SO FINE WITHOUT YOU.






ASSHOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment