love

love

Sunday 4 March 2012

ENCOUNTER WITH GOD.

HI.



BACK TO BLOGGG
many of you must be asking what is an encounter?


Encounter may refer to:
In psychology:

en·coun·ter

  [en-koun-ter]  Show IPA
verb (used with object)
1.
to come upon or meet with, especially unexpectedly: toencounter a new situation.
2.
to meet with or contend against (difficulties, opposition,etc.): We encounter so many problems in our work.
3.
to meet (a person, military forceetc.) in conflict: Wewill encounter the enemy at dawn.

Hence, encounter with God means coming in contact with him, letting him heal all your past hurts , breaking down all your strongholds like bad habits of drinking, clubbing etc..

During these 3 days encounter with GOD, I experience alot of his presence. He is just so real, and everytime Pastor asked for us to come to the altar, tears just flowed naturally.

Crying is one evidence that GOD is there, you cried because there's a sense of joy, sense of his healing , his presence.

These 3 days there make me feel a better and a lighter person now. He healed all the past hurts that my family have inflicted upon me, make me forgive myself and to forgive all others who have hurt me.

As Jesus Christ had paid all sins on the cross when he died for me, died for us and to all who are reading this. Just want to let you know what Jesus loves you!

:)
Signing Off,
Coreen 







No comments:

Post a Comment