love

love

Sunday 7 August 2011

weekEND-ed

Hi

this week was a normal week to me
din go out w babylove as i`m working as he's sick.
it's ok, @ least i get to spend my whole day with him today.

was pouring heavily on sunday.
God's testing my love for him
went church despite the heavy rain & thank God for the cab after my prayer.

love being in the house of the lord.
service was talking abt me.
it's abt FAITH with god.

being a christian for at least 7 years really takes alot to keep being faithful to Lord
yes god, I will. Not my will but for your will be done.
after church went to meet baby.

SLEPT TILL 7PM!
woke up & my boy was super panic thinking it's 7 AM and he needs to be in camp
i LMAO literally.
hahhahaha


cute baby la
this weekends was alright la
but it can be better :D

3 more days to our 10th
i can't wait to celebrate national day w u again :D
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment