love

love

Wednesday 17 August 2011

broken family

Went back to CTN ON on tues.
630-1030
I guess folding of clothes doesn't interest me anymore.

i`m more used to making cocktails, interactions w guests.
In MM, I work like 10 hrs but times seems so fast den my 4 hrs CTN ON shift.
ppl changes @ CTN ON, I feel so unfamiliar w the place where I was there from 3 yrs..

anyway, went home after work to no door to go to.
Dad locked da door, he's drunk.
Kicked my bro's face , locked us outside , my siblings & I had to loiter at coffeeshop till he's asleep & we called auntie to open door for us.

Sighs, what had my place become.
Today , went to MM for clearance, I decided to quit CO for MM for good. More pay, better working environment , better resume , better privileges..

after clearance , I went to gugu hse.
SUPER love gng her hse, always feed me with junk food and BRANDED cosmetics which she doesn't want.
after tat, we went BPP for dinner & I had Discipling @ nite.

Thank God for Jessica, my cell grp leader.
Poured out my sorrows to her, to god ..
thank you Father for protecting me.

Thank You Lord.















No comments:

Post a Comment