love

love

Monday 15 August 2011

THANK YOU MMS FOR THIS 6 MTHS..

15 . 8 . 11 .


THIS DAY MARKS THE END OF MY 6MTHS ATTACHMENT WITH MARINA MANDARIN SPORE..
no doubt working in the hotel line aint easy when we operates around the clock..

I admit at the first day of work , I din really like my job..
but as time goes by, I think that this industry really suits me.
I learnt many things there.

People skills , communication skills , butlering skills , checking in & outs and alot more..
after work, I went home.
Dad locked the door.

So went to 163 kopitiam w siblings.
den ard 12+++ Auntie replied my text and opened da door for me.
Not only so, I lost in Ipolaroid competition & bby's not there for me





















15 august is such a terrible day for me.
kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment