love

love

Tuesday 3 May 2011

SHOP TILL I DROP

HIIIIIIIII








IT'S MY LONG WAITING OFF DAY 2DAY.
Went Bugis w jialelim today :D
Finally can shop with her le !

happy much :D
bought myself 1 lash glue, 1 romper & 2 dress for my birthday prezzie :D
every year during my birthday , i`ll reward myself with some gifts :DD


AFTER TAT , WENT TO UNITED SQ TO HELP MUMMY GET SOME MEDICINE.
never ever been so complicated before, the place 's super ulu & got lotsa of middle age ppl there which makes me so outstanding there.


den went back to Panjang meet nuer for dinner :D
loves home cook food lots !
thanks Nuer & jialelim for today..


TODAY MARKS THE 1ST DAY I CANNOT CONTACT BABYLOVE AS HE'S BACK TO TEKONG :((
TIME PLS FLYYYY, PLS FLYYYYY..


CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY & OUR 7TH MTH WITH YOU THIS SAT.
WONG WEI JIE, IMMA WAITING FOR YOUUUUU <3



No comments:

Post a Comment