love

love

Friday 6 May 2011

11 hrs aint a joke.









hiiiiiiiiiieeeeee

WORK AS USUAL.
can't wait to this damn iip to end & get back my normal life.
12 -10 shift today but due to some circumstances, i`ve OT till 11.

hais.
working everyday 's super tiringggg, working @ hotel is even more.
WE OPERATES 24/7, RAIN OR SHINE, EARTHQUAKES OR TORNADOES WE ARE STILL OPEN!!

getting more restless at work now as the face that it makes me spend lesser time w boyfriend spoils my mood as each day passes..
Bf's leaving in abt 2 weeks time & I`ve got to work almost all weekends due to manpower & hotel's occupancy.

sighs, how?
I`M JUST A $600.MTH TRAINEE
meeting baby 2ml !

gonna cherish every moment with him before I go work @ 6am on sunday.
that means i`ve got to wake up @ BLOODY 4 AM
SOMEBODY, KILL ME PLS.

K THX BAI.
IIP SUCKSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment