love

love

Monday 14 May 2012

my 21st

Many would know I`ve just celebrated my 21st @ the CHEVRONS.

wanna thanks lotsa of people for making it an awesome one!

They would be...

-My mum for sponsoring ALL the expenses for the chalet
-My bf for opening the chalet, the video & going all ard spore to take the awesome photosssssss!
-My sis to be the over all in charge of planning everything, the decoration , food , turnover of the chalet etc..
-My bro, jiefu , wang feng ,miao yu to be the committee, bbq-ing the food, involving in the surprise !
-My qad, Jamie for the pinata , cupcakes and gifts..
-My besties , Ching Fang & her bf , YT & KK , Nuer, Nic & Gf, Kel & lao jon for coming, staying and the fun & laughters.
-My Twin, Sylvia for collecting the cake for me!
-All my friends , relatives for coming & the gifts!

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR MAKING MY 21ST A MEMORABLE ONE.
<3


















No comments:

Post a Comment