love

love

Sunday 6 May 2012

Hi readers, Im alive!!

Was busy preparing 21st hence haven't got a chance to blog..
From decorations , to food thingy, to theme , gifts and so on ..

Hosting a party ain't cheap.
But I thank GOD for allowing my relatives to bless me with all the expenses ..

So I'm proud to say my bdae party is FULLY SPONSORED.
anyway, have been catching up with gfs lately!

Accompanied Jiale to try grad robe, nienie to bugis,
karina and KY to town & also Bestie for a double date for avengers lately!

At the same time, I have been meeting bf too! He's off from thurs - Monday!
But sadly he's goin back camp y and ain't coming out for 3 week!

That's means he's not attending my very special day , my 21st!
I know he's more sad than anyone else.

Paid the chalet and din have the chance to have fun!
BABYLOVE, thanks for the awesome week!

See you 3 week later !
I <3 YOU!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment