love

love

Thursday 16 June 2011

:)

Helloooooooo all readers there.

i`m alright now.
was having my moodswings lately so was posting emo stuff..
such things won't happen again :D

anyway, it's my OFF DAY!
slept for very longggg today!!
den went over to gugu hse to pass her her bdae prezzie.

she sent to vivo & i reached 1st.
so went to hunt for bf'`s bdae prezzie again..
FP polo tees colours are really boring, I prefer Ben Sherman more.

shall continue hunting when his birthday is NEXT MONTH !!
after awhile, dey came :D
went to giant to get some drinks 1st & headed to SENTOSAAAAAAA FOR PICNIC & VOLLEYBALL!

had Mcd, seaweed, HAAGAN DAZS ICE CREAM , breads..
omggg, my diet plan gg.
Played volleyball too, it was fun & tiring!!

after everything, i went home w nuer.
enjoyed myself today!
but still, I hope my bf was there ..

seeing him 2ml !
YEAHHHHHHHHHH
miss him likaaa so much , much more whenever I quarrel with him.

i`m so gonna HUG U LIKE CRAZY 2ML WONG WEI JIEEEEEEEEEEE









<3

No comments:

Post a Comment