love

love

Tuesday 26 August 2014

GRADUATE LOHHHHH

HELLO PEOPLE~













250814 was my convocation.
Time flies, in a twinkling of an eye, 1.5 years of my uni life had ended.
No doubts, there are ups and downs.

There are times I feel like killing my teammates for their no sense of urgency and for the ridiculous work they give me..

There are times lectures are so boring that I wasnt listening to it and even skipping it.

However, most of time it was fun.

In Uni, I met several friends.

Friends who will always be there for me.

Who cheered me up when I`m down.

Who would buy food and drinks for me when they know I need FOOD to think.

I wanna thank everyone who stood by me in my uni days.

I wanna thank my awesome team mates for our superb teamwork and our Distinctions assignments!

I wanna thank everyone who came for my convocation.

Lastly, I wanna thank God for his blessing and his provision.

GRADUATEEEE LOHHHHHHHHHH!

All the best for your future endeavors my fellow Graduates!

xoxo,

Coreen

No comments:

Post a Comment