love

love

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Railway track

BELLOOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE~













Met mummylove finally after so long!
happy reen :D
after that lunch w mummy , went to timah railway track w baby

First time gng trekking w le bf.
none of my bf brought me to do sports before.
But this guy changed me.

Went swimming w him , badminton and now trekking.
Good job baby !
Then we went to holland V for high tea.

Chilling at cafe playing w our new love app "LoveByte"
simple pleasures of life:D
then dinner at Sazeriya again to satisfy baby craving for SQUID INK PASTA.

Ok, i`m gonna learn this dish soon.
Coz my baby loves it :D
Yesterday played badminton w baby, siblings , bestie and nuer !

it was great!
Looking forward to dating w baby again before kickboxin on sat.
Bye people ~









Hi baby, I miss you 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment