love

love

Thursday 10 October 2013

10th

Hi


it's the 10th today
went to sch for project
12 - 7pm .

damn shag.
after that went home to cook dinner for bro.
It's the 10th.

Sometimes I wonder do you ever think of me?
Do you ever rmb what you did on this day 3 years ago? 2 years ago? 1 year ago?
It feels like yesterday when you took a bunch of sparklers, asked me to be ur girlfriend on the 10.10.10 at cq @ 12 am.

On the first, we went to Demsey @ had dinner @ Prime Society.
Dessert @ B & J..
On the 2nd, we had lunch @ Hog 's breath cafe & went to Nook's pancake to customize hot cakes.

But you know what.
time flies, 3 years had passed.
We are no longer together.

Nevermind I`ll find someone like you and I wished the best for you too.
Signing off,
The girl whom you used to love.


No comments:

Post a Comment