love

love

Thursday 14 February 2013

HAPPY? Valentines

hi all.










so was working on wed.
2-6.
after work went to do project for awhile and we to hunt for valentines gifts..

went home to melt the choco > dip it > mould it > put in the fridge...
while waiting for it to freeze I did my card..
finished everything @ 12+..

& then went to sleep.
went to work today.
9-6..

after work went to meet love for dinner @ Jack's place.
I`m demanding or what but Jack's place food was horrible.
the beef cant even be chewed, the tiramisu sucks, the tea is not even hot.

as a result I was really unhappy.
but maybe it's because of all the efforts I put in preparing for it and all I got was a hello kitty plushie and a dinner in return.

was really unhappy I din receive flowers today.
Guys, if you buy ur gf flowers on valentines, be sure you do it every year...
if not ur gf will be expecting u to get her flowers or they will be paranoid thinking u said u din buy but u will buy when the fact is u din buy at all.

Yes, the poor girl whom think too much is me.
k , sad girl signing off.
i`m materialistic or whatever, but flowers just meant so much to me on this day

No comments:

Post a Comment