love

love

Friday 4 January 2013

2013 had been bad for me..

HAPPY? NEW YEAR.






yay.
It's a new year and we ought to be happy.
but too many unhappy things happened to me..

my super uber strong friendship is sinking.
hais, due to some misunderstandings or what but I really wish each of them is willing to give and take  , forgive and forget.

on family side, crazy dad had been picking on me lately.
whatever I do will lead to him not giving me allowance.
I SWEAR I`M GONNA MAKE BIG BUCKS NEXT TIME & MAKE U SPEECHLESS.

anyway, countdown without bestie this year due to some conflicts w our clique :(
so went to haji lane w bf & friends
countdown at haji lane for the 1st time in my entire life, sitting down drinking only.

went to v4 for the 1st time w nuer, ting and kiat.
saw raymond there too.
left for phuture w miao only coz V4 was too boring for me

as soon as I reach club, got scratch by one bitch's apparel , shoes or anything.
another unhappy thing.
anyway, thanks nuer for the accompany :)

it wasnt great without you.
NEW YEAR RESOLUTION :
1.Slim down
2.Club less
3.Ace in my studies
There's alot more but i`ve yet to think of them

that's all.
Signing off,
sad reen.

No comments:

Post a Comment