love

love

Tuesday 11 December 2012

enrollment issues

Hi.

went back to sch today to settle some enrollment issues.
had lunch w Wara 1st coz our dear Munirah is forever late.
hahha

the enrollment thingy took me like 1 hour when it can be done in within 10 mins.
stupid angmohs, so inefficient.
after enrollment stuffs went to citi vibe for desserts.

wanted to treat the both of them for teaching me MAB and all but Wara refused to let me treat.
after dessert, we went to Clementi mall to walk walk.
then daddy came to fetch me & went home for dinner.

that's all.
anyway COTTON ON IS HIRING AGAIN.
Time: 10 am - 5pm
Venue : #08 -03 orchard shopping centre 321 Orchard Road

& 2ml would be 12.12.12
it's just a pretty date.. but I wish to spend w le bf but i`m workinggggg!
gonna work for 4 days straight!




good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment