love

love

Thursday 30 August 2012

MET MY DEAREST JIALELIM FINALLY

HI..








SCH FROM 12-3.
went to do projects from 9-11+..
projects dateline are approaching.

really hope that everyone including me will buck up.
guess that my aim of distinction is drawing further from me.
Lecturer was right, if you want to aim HD, u have to grp with people who have the same goal.

No use crying over spilled milk.
I choose my members.
Therefore I`m accountable for the results.

Really hope they can buck up.
not for my good but for their own good too.
such an exp. sch fees & yet they are skipping class.

Don't wish to see them fail the module.
My dear members, please jia you!
don't dissappoint your parents !

anyway, met JIALELIM TODAY
miss her man
went bugis with her.

met dwayne for dinner & then went sing K after tat.
awesome day.
but i lost my thumbdrive todayyyyyy L(

No comments:

Post a Comment