love

love

Saturday 9 June 2012

BRO OFF TO SERVE THE NATION!

SO IT WAS MY BABYBRO DON'S ENLISTMENT ON FRIDAY.

time really flies.
I still rmb playing toys with bro, watching cartoons together , teaching him how to do this and that & in a blink of can eye he's 20 & it going to serve the nation.

bro & I was really close since young , so it's kinda of sad to bid farewell to him
anyway, send him to tekong with mum & wf.
tekong was biggg, super big.

it was fun touring ard la.
everything ended ard 4 + & i went for.... brazillian waxing.
it's f. painnnnn, imagine people injecting at ur there.. & it's not one time, not 2 times but a couple of timess

I screamed so loud in agony till the whole salon can hear me!
then headed off to Seri's 21st @ aloha.
it was awesome!!

SAT.
work w the crazy girls:D
home after that.

SUN.
HAPPY 20TH MTHSARY BABYLOVE.
I LOVE AND MISS U LOTSSSSSSSSSSSS


that's all.













bye

No comments:

Post a Comment