love

love

Friday 29 July 2011

THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERYTHING

HI..


LAST DAY OF 6 AM TODAY.
thank god for it man.
Boss says no trainees are to hold keys so I can't do 6AM SHIFT ANYMORE

woohoo~
den today bfast was super busy..
but thank god I `m still able to make it.

did 2nd check in today.
thank god for my patience guests,
i check in dem for 30 mins & dey din swore at me.

after work baby say he's meeting me.
thank god for planning my day so well.
I tot i`ll b late meeting him coz I end work late but the Lord knows and he planned everything well for me :D

baby was late instead.
thank god for baby booking out, thank god for friends , thank god for awesome colleagues & lastly THANK GOD FOR JESUS CHRIST :D

THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS WONDERFUL DAY.
AMEN














No comments:

Post a Comment